Thursday 29 December 2011

Sorry For The Absence..... Im Back.

My absence from writing blogs has not been because my interest has faltered I have had a perfectly good reason... I promise.

Since my last blog way back in mid November a lot has been happening and the premiership isn't as clear cut as it first appeared which looks like it's going to make things very interesting indeed.

A lot of people will consider the league to still be a 2 horse race but I have to say after the results of the last few weeks could you real cancel out Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool? This has to be the most open league since the premier league formed back in the early nineties and I have to say..... YES at last the predictability has gone and as they say in darts..... GAME ON.....

1 comment:

  1. Very good to hear that your interest has not faltered... I missed your blog posts!!!!! Thank God you returned!!!!

    ReplyDelete